Here's what met my delighted eyes when I got on the bus yesterday:
Christmas Bus!!!
Budding artists brighten a commute
The boy across from me said, "There's mine!"
I'm pleased to report that uploading images was pretty easy. I emailed the images from my phone to myself, saved them to my desktop, then uploaded them into the blog. I'm sure there's a more straightforward way to do this. Oh, Penny! Do you know that works? (And now I wish I knew how to tag...)



Great blog Leighana. We have a person here in the tea room used by the Melbourne Library (which you would have seen today) who does a new display every week (currently Christmas) for our tea room. We had halloween, Melbourne cup, a lovely floral display (with stunning home grown roses!) and it is all anonymous. It certainly adds joy to everyone's day. (Kathryn)
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful getting onto a bus so festive!! It looks like an Indian truck!! Is this the only decorated bus you have encountered this year?
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing :)
BTW- taggings in Blogger is called labels - so when you write a post, click on the labels link and add some tags (is that what you were after??)
I'll try the labels. I guess I'm thinking about the Facebook thing, where I can tag someone in a comment, and it shows up in their feed. But these blogs aren't really like that, are they? It probably doesn't work the same way...
ReplyDelete